Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tea Party : BtssB Summer 2013


Surely one of my most long-awaited event... The BtssB Summer Tea Party ! That was the first time I could attempt to a Summer Tea Party and I was especially glad I could spend that dream come true with my dear friends ♡ The Tea Party was a great occasion to spend some time with great friends, but also to meet some other people ! Especially foreigner lolitas, that came from all over Europe~

My friends and I met not so far away from my flat, in order to take the subway all together. That was some kind of epic, haha, fabulous from head to toe, it's kind of difficult to be subtle dressed like we were... We eat at McDonald's because that's so classy, but that's some kind of tradition now. The Tea Party official began at 2PM, however there were already a lot of lolitas waiting in front of the hotel as we decided to finally go there. I wish I took more pictures outside, but I was too busy running to Rosalynn and Emilie : I couldn't wait to finally meet them ! Since I've always been a big fan of Rosalynn's blog and Emilie's coordinations, that was a great honor to meet them and spend some time with them throughout the Tea Party. 

Ludo, Pom' and Marie, showing us their most amazing pose

When the doors of the Tea Party officially opened, I was glad to see that the tables were for nine people : this way we could all sit on the same table  (I was afraid we had to separate ;__;). Our lovely table was composed by : Marie, Pom', Lucie, Zoé, Ludo, Sam, Shimi, Aliénor and I ! Though I finally didn't sit a lot... haha ! Talking and laughing with people was way better than sitting~ Before talking about the following hours, I just wanted to share with you some of the amazing coords I saw and the amazing people I met !


Left : Pom' presenting Champagne
Right : Zoé and Ludo presenting, well... water...
Rosalynn in her oh-so-cute ballerina coordination ♡
Left : Two gorgeous lolitas from Germany !
Right : Emilie, Rosalynn and I, I'm so glad we've a picture together.
All those beautiful ladies were from Germany (well, except myself).
Diep was as elegant as always : I was so happy to meet her again !!
Weren't they all so amazing ? I was amazed to see so many people so well-dressed, I think everybody wore an unique and beautiful outfit for the occasion. I wore myself a coordination I was thinking about for a long time ! I should have worn this dress for the Winter Tea Party, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately ?), I didn't receive in time for the February event. I wanted to celebrate my first Summer Tea Party with something special : an handmade scepter ! I went for a magical-queen coordination, full pink (and Btssb) from head to toe (with some touches of gold). I spent hours making the scepter, it was sooo tiring but it was worth it, I was pretty happy with the result.



I am wearing : Dress, blouse, bag, anklecuffs and shoes : Baby the stars shine bright
Train (not shown) and scepter : Handmade — Socks and tiara : Offbrand

As the Tea Party was going on, it was too hot to stay in the same room. Therefore some of us spend some times in the corridor while we were... well... camwhoring and having fun ? Haha ! But I guess those pictures will bring a lot of memories later, there are the funniest and the most significant. 


 The end of the Tea Party coming, Btssb's staff invited us to sit down again : lottery and best coordination prizes were coming ! As for the Winter Tea Party, ten lottery prizes and two best coordination prize (one for Btssb coordination and one for Aatp's one) were given away. I really was never lucky for lottery however I guess can thank all people that voted for me... I was elected for the best Btssb coordination ! (ж>▽<) ☆ Lucie and her peacock-themed coordination was elected as the best AatP coordination, she really deserved it ! I don't remember which person I picked as my favorite coordinations, but regarding all the pictures I saw of this event, I think I would now pick Ludo or the German lolita in Masquerade Theater for Aatp prize and Harly Harlekin or Sam Fancymelody for Btssb prize. 

I made a lot of great memories during this afternoon, met amazing people, saw gorgeous coordination. Though it was exhausting to made this scepter and my train (it doesn't really show on the picture, but I had one, haha~), I really don't regret it at all. It was the first time I put so much of myself and of my time into a coordination : It was great, and it was worth it. I now can't wait to attend to the next Winter Tea Party ! But I guess we will have to wait until February 2014...

Last but not least, the last pictures I wanted to share with you. I'm sorry my report are always so long, I can't help but add all those fancy pictures in order to illustrate my posts, haha~ Still hope some of you enjoyed it ! 

Finally a picture of all the people I spent most of my time with during this Tea Party,
(from left to right) : Sam, Lucie, Pom', Ludo, Marie, Aliénor, myself, Shimi and Zoé.


See you soon for the "Saturday at Japan Expo" report ! (⌒▽⌒)☆


(some pictures belong to Marie Tuonetar and Paris BtssB)

17 comments:

  1. (But but, what do you mean; super long reports are the best reports ! <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (♥ je continuerai à spammer le monde de mes longs posts alors ♥)

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, the things you say are really too kind! I loved meeting you so much! I am so happy you liked meeting me too. *^^* I hope we can see each other again soon!

    And I seriously really like the picture you took of me! ;_;

    Your scepter was perfect! Your hard work was worth it I think!

    I love that picture where Ludwig (Ludovic?) is rubbing your foot. Classic! XD

    I wish I could come in February…


    Bisous, xxx
    Rosalynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I liked meeting you ! You're always so nice and cute ! ♥ I just can't wait to meet you again~~ I hope next year for Parisian events ? é_è It would be so nice if you could come ♥

      Thank you so much for your kind compliments ! ♥

      Delete
  3. thank you so much for sharing the pictures of this amazing event, I hope I will attend it me too the next here! And you look absolutely fabulous in your ourfit, I love everything *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Federica ! Please come to Paris for lolita events, I would love to meet you !

      Delete

  4. Thank you for the group pictures and the kind words, but we're not from Russia, we're German ^^
    (the group around Harlyharlekin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah ! I feel so embarrassed ! I talked a lot with some girls in your group, so I even knew you're all from Germany. I guess I was confused with all the Russian lolitas I also met. I hope it's okay and that you didn't take it personally ;__;
      I just edited my post~

      Delete
  5. Is it real a tea party? why i think it is a copyplay party..
    I like the theme of the tea party..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg the event looks so fun, and you look like a doll, so pretty! Looking forward to your upcoming posts!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products like Dollywink, Diamond Beauty, etc! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for commenting my post ! I hope you liked reading it~

      Delete
  7. Woowwweeeeee everyone looks so amazing and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your coordinate and most of all the super sparkly awesome sceptre!! Wow!! *o*
    I was sad I couldn't attend this year because it's been awhile since I've been to a Baby TP and the Winter one looked soooo great this year... but then the Summer one just OUTDID IT! Wow wow wow I can't pick a favourite everyone just looks so stunning!
    And I loved the report, makes me able to catch a glimpse even if I had to miss it.
    So happy for you that you won the prize, you absolutely deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you comment Vief <3
      You should totally come to Btssb Tea Party next year ! (Since we don't have Angelic Pretty TP anymore, anyway ;__;)

      Thank you again for those sweet compliments /Mila is blushing like a school girl >///</ ♡♡

      Delete
  8. aAAAAaaa ce sceptre! aaaaa c'est beaucoup trop chou! On te croirait sortie de Chocola & Vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup !! Ca me fait plaisir~~ Surtout que l'influence Magical Girl était bel et bien présente :P

      Delete
  9. This makes me want to make a Metamorphose scepter for my friend! Thanks for the long report~

    ReplyDelete